- The WWE App has been downloaded more than 23.6 million times – 61 percent of which were international downloads from users in 220 countries.
- More than 500 million videos views have been watched through the WWE App since its launch in July 2012.
- In October 2015, there were 4.6 million daily WWE App users (non-WWE Network), with 133 million page views and 9.7 million total video views (also non-WWE Network).
- In the third quarter of 2015, WWE Network total subscribers increased 79% to more than 1.3 million from the third quarter of 2014; average paid subscribers increased 7% to more than 1.2 million from the second quarter of 2015.
- For the third quarter of 2015, our primary website, WWE.com and WWE App, averaged more than 20.5 million unique monthly visitors worldwide, 418.9 million page views and 39.7 million video streams per month.
- The U.S. English language version of WWE Network is also available, on an over-the-top basis, in more than 175 countries and territories, including Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico, Spain, and the Nordics, among others.
- In December 2015, more than 1.3 million votes were cast inside the WWE App during the live, three-hour Slammy Awards program on USA Network, with more than one million unique users engaging on the platform during the show.