- The WWE App has been downloaded more than 31 million times, and more than 60 percent of downloads were from international users in 220 countries.
- WWE Network reached a record of 1.52 million average paid subscribers over the second quarter of 2016, which represented a 25% increase from the second quarter of 2015.
- More than 650 million videos views have been watched through the WWE App since its launch in July 2012.
- In October 2016, there were 2.6 million WWE App users (non-WWE Network), with 97 million page views and 7.8 million total video views (also non-WWE Network).
- For the third quarter of 2016, our primary website, WWE.com and WWE App averaged more than 17.6 million unique monthly visitors worldwide, 289 million page views and 25.3 million video streams per month combined.
- The U.S. English language version of WWE Network is also available, on an over-the-top basis, in more than 175 countries and territories, including Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Singapore, Mexico, Spain, and the Nordics, among others.